Pittwater RSL Dress Code
The following dress regulations have been developed out of respect to our returned servicemen and women, and as a way of maintaining a safe and respectful environment around the club at all times. If you have any questions or feedback about the dress code, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 9997 3833.
Please note that we reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone at any time.
- No bare feet
- Clean and tidy workwear permitted only in the sports bar, at the manager's discretion
- No t-shirts with offensive content
- Men are not permitted to wear any headwear; women are permitted to wear dress hats. Baseball hats are not permitted.
- Men are not permitted to wear sleeveless tops.
- Thongs are not permitted after 9pm, except in the sports bar.
- No jumpers tied around the waist
- Large bags or backpacks are to be left at reception upon entry
Please note also that loud, foul or offensive language will not be tolerated at any time.